San Diego EAPA
Special Thanks to Our Sponsors
To promote the highest standard practice and the continuing development of Employee Assistance Professionals. Continuously improve our resource on an organizational level, to provide the most satisfaction to our members.
We value the diversity of our Chapter members. We strive to continuously improve the competency and qualifications of Employee Assistance Professionals by providing professional speakers and hosting educational events with professional speakers. Our goal is to contribute valuable information to this field, that we can all use on a daily basis, both with our clients and within the organizations we support.
1. To continuously improve San Diego EAPA's structure and resources to pursue its Vision,
achieve its Mission, and fully satisfy the needs of its members.
2. Promote access to Employee Assistance services for all employed persons and their families.
3. Support the highest level of ethical practice among Employee Assistance Professionals.
4. Continuously improve the competency and qualifications of Employee Assistance Professionals.
5. Foster the highest level of Employee Assistance Program standards.
6. Promote awareness and recognition of Employee Assistance Program benefits.
7. Provide information and sponsor research on issues affecting the development of the field and its
Copyright © San Diego EAPA. All Rights Reserved